Phoenix Gold is excited to introduce the series everyone has been asking for. A sub-compact series of amplifiers engineered for vehicles where space is at a premium, like trucks, jeeps and sports cars. The MX series of amplifiers proves that amazing things do come in small packages. Designed to fit, without compromising power and sound quality. These full-featured Class D amplifiers are available in 3 configurations (monoblock, 4-channel, and 5-channel) ranging from 600-800 watts each, to address any system requirements and power needs. Power is achieved with robust unregulated power supplies ensuring you have the ability to have dynamic power on demand while still giving you the sound quality you expect from Phoenix Gold.
- Class-D Topology
- Small Footprint Chassis Design
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade, High Current MOSFETs with high amperage capability and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hotspots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: Provides input matching flexibility for noise rejection from source signal components.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
- High level inputs via RCA (balances / unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE
RMS Power Ratings listed at less than 1% THD @ 14.4v
Number of Channels: 1
1Ω: CH 1 800W x 1
2Ω: CH 1 500W x 1
4Ω: CH 1 350W x 1
Total RMS Power (Sum of rated power): 800W
Crossover Mode LP
CH1: 50Hz - 250Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley
Subsonic: 10Hz - 55Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley
Input Channels: 2CH L/R
Input Mode: Switchable Unbalanced / Balanced
Input Sensitivity: .2v - 5v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level
.5v - 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level
Processing: Bass Boost 0 - +18dB @45hz
Variable Phase 0 - 180 Degrees
Output Channels: Pass Through from Input Signal
Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard): >90dB
Frequency Response: Sub 15-250Hz
Topology Class D
Heatsink Type: Extruded Aluminum
Cooling Type: Radiation
Operating Voltage: 8V to 16V
Switchable Auto-Turn On: No
Power Supply Type: Unregulated
Power Terminal: 4 Gauge
Speaker Terminal: 10 Gauge
On-Board Fusing: 3 x 30A ATC
Recommended Inline Fuse: 80A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91”
258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm