Active version of the SAT62G2. Compact 2-way speaker suitable for installation and as studio monitor.
6.5" woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter with wave guide, which are driven by a Class AB power amplifier with 50 W continuous power and overcurrent protection. The input is a XLR-jack combo socket, an XLR socket permits looping through of the signal. Reproduction is balanced and dynamic throughout the frequency range of 55 Hz - 20 kHz and attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 108 dB.
Switchable power saving mode that automatically switches to standby if there is no signal for 3 minutes.
12 mm MDF cabinet with a durable textured coating equipped with M6 rigging points. An included mounting bracket offers additional possibilities for mounting.
- Dispersion: 60° x 60°
- Power (RMS): 50 W
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL (1 W / 1 m): 89 dB
- Max SPL: 108 dB
- Protection: Over-current
- Controls: Volume, Switchable Auto / Power Mode
- Input: Line: XLR + Jack 6,3 mm Combo
- Output: Line: XLR
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 410 x 243 mm
- Additional features: M6 rigging / mounting points, mounting brackets