The GW100 are the worlds first open-back Bluetooth headphones.
Their speaker housings and internals have been designed from the ground up, now working in tandem to notably diminish escaping sound by up to 60%.
There is a design language that’s seen throughout all of our headphones since we started building them nearly 30 years ago. The GW100 continues this, looking like it’s part of the family simply at a glance. These wireless Grado headphones are a milestone in our 65 year history.
Inside the GW100 are none other than our signature Grado drivers. These speakers are the same ones we build for our wired headphones, which are finely tuned for the different enclosures we use. Grado Labs' first wireless headphone is no different, with drivers configured specifically for them. The desired sonic capabilities of the GW100 would not be possible without decades of experience in driver design.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2 with apt-X
- Battery Capacity: 320mAH
- Working Distance: 10m
- Battery Life: 15 hours**
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Mic Sensitivity: 42dB +/- 3dB
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open Air
- SPL 1mW: 99.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver Matched dB: .05 dB
- Included: Headphones, Warranty, Grado story-sheet, micro-USB charging cable, 3.5mm audio cable