USB-mikrofoner för att spela in musik/tal på din dator, perfekt för hemmastudios, skype eller podcasts.
Q2U combines the convenience of digital and analog audio capture into one dynamic microphone. With XLR and USB outputs, the Q2U is the first choice for home/studio and mobile recording, as well as stage performance. The Q2U is simple to setup and outshines microphones that cost more than twice the price. It comes with a mic clip, desktop tripod stand with extension piece, windscreen, XLR cable and USB cable... A package with everything you need to start recording right out of the box.
Overall, the Q2U provides significantly improved audio over a headset or your computer's internal microphone. The Q2U can be connected directly to your computer or mobile device via USB, or plugged directly into a mixer or audio interface with an XLR cable. You can also utilize both connections simultaneously for recording a live event or performance.
If you're looking to start a new podcast, the Q2U is the best choice for creating a production studio on a budget. Whether you're recording a solo broadcast on your laptop or multi-person interviews through a mixing desk, the Q2U delivers high-quality audio effortlessly with minimal setup. It even has a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output to monitor the audio you're capturing, as well as the audio from your computer.
The Q2U is a great mic for home recording. Its dynamic capsule is great for miking vocals, instruments and amplifiers. Onboard, high-quality analog-to-digital converters provide excellent audio reproduction. The Q2U's cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern picks up sound from in front of the mic, while rejecting unwanted sound from the rear and sides. This minimizes the amount of ambient/room noise that is captured on your recordings.
For convenient placement in front of your computer, the Q2U comes with a desktop tripod stand and extension piece. For use with this desktop stand or with any standard microphone stand, a mic clip is also included. A windscreen is also provided to minimize wind noise and plosives such as P-Pops. A 2.25m USB cable and 3m XLR cable complete the Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack, including everything you need to get started on your next project.
- USB/XLR handheld dynamic microphone
- Ideal for podcasting, live sound and music recording applications
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- XLR output for connecting to any mixer/PA system
- On/Off switch controls both USB and XLR audio output
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Dual-color Power/Clip LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grille
- Includes mic clip, tripod stand, tripod stand extension, USB cable (2.25m) and XLR cable (3m)
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase