Microkorg är troligtvis världens mest sålda syntar och originalet tillverkas fortfarande trots mer än 10 år på nacken. Familjen har under tid utökats med flera medlemmar där microKORG-XL+ är den senaste medlemmen. Utmärkande för familjen är ett stort ljud i ett mycket smidigt format.
Likheten mellan modellerna består utöver storleken i feta fläskiga vintage-ljud och skillnaden att XL+ även innehåller PCM-samplingar från olika instrument. Vilken väljer Du?
With a serious sound, ubiquitous design, and superior build quality, the microKORG analog modeling synthesizer became an instant world standard when it was released in 2002. Since then, the microKORG has found its way into the hands of musicians far and wide, and now, receives an update to ensure it will remain one of the world’s most beloved synthesizers for years to come.
The new microKORG S features a built-in 2+1 speaker system with power that far exceeds its size. Its body sports an elegant white motif, and features new presets that represent the sounds of a new generation. Beneath the microKORG S’s sophisticated exterior hides a sound engine both brutal in strength and universal in application.
Inside that compact body of the microKORG, we've included a carefully constructed speaker system consisting of stereo speakers with clear imaging, plus a woofer that emanates a startling amount of low frequency. The chassis uses a new box structure, and the combination of ample box volume and a bass reflex port takes full advantage of the speakers, thereby delivering a rich sense of volume that exceeds the size of the speakers, a clear sense of positioning, and a rich low-frequency range. In addition to the battery-powered operation of the existing model, the inclusion of the built-in speakers allows an easy yet full-fledged performance experience even in an environment where there is no power supply or PA.
Since the speaker box is contained within the chassis of the instrument, the vibrations from the speaker can be felt through your fingertips. This tactile feedback allows you to experience the same subtle and dynamic response as when playing an acoustic instrument or electric piano.
The memory capacity has been increased from the original microKORG. Mainly centered on simple and present sounds that shine on stage, we've added 64 powerful preset programs that meet the needs of the changing music scene, including clearly defined and punchy leads, electric pianos that sound great in an ensemble, and powerful and solid basses. In addition, we've also newly provided 64 additional slots for user programs, so you can save your own original sounds without overwriting the presets. This encourages a sound design process that's ideal for this instrument: select a sound that you like, and edit it.
There's a new Favorite Select function that lets you assign up to eight of your favorite programs. Since this lets you instantly recall the sound you need, it makes live performance even more convenient.
The microKORG's distinctive form has been beloved worldwide for more than ten years. The microKORG S adds speakers, yet carries on the looks and compactness of the original. In addition, the front panel features an elegant white reboot, updated with maple wood for the side panels.
This new instrument carries on all of the original microKORG's functionality, including the ease of selecting a program of a desired musical genre and then editing the selected sound, a vocoder with an included miniature microphone, and battery operation that allows you to perform anywhere. As a beginner’s first synthesizer that's easy to use, as a supplementary live synth for the stage, or as a sound module for production, the microKORG S will continue to play a role in every music scene around for many years to come.
microKORG S Specifications
- Sound Generation: Analog Modeling Synthesis System.
- Synthesizer Programs: Multi Timbres: 2 (max, Split/Dual Mode) Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices. Structure: 2 Oscillator + Noise Generator. Multi Mode Filter (-24dB/oct LPF, -12dB/oct LPF/BPF/HPF). EG x2. LFO x2. Virtual Patch x4
- Vocoder Programs: Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices. Structure: 1 Oscillator + Noise Generator, EG x1, LFO x2, 8 Channels vocoder, Level and pan of each channel can be edited, Formant Shift function
- Programs: 256 programs (192 Presets / 64 Users). Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Effects: Modulation effects: flanger / chorus, phaser, ensemble (3 types). Delay: stereo, cross, L/R (3 types). Equalizer.
- Arpeggiator: 6 types (UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger), Step Arpeggiator function
- Controls: Real-Time control knob x5, Arpeggiator ON/OFF
- Keyboards: 37-keys (mini-keyboard, velocity sensitive)
- Inputs: AUDIO IN 1 CONDENSER (with MIC/LINE switch, +5V, mini phone jack). AUDIO IN 1 DYNAMIC (with MIC/LINE switch, 1/4” phone jack). AUDIO IN 2 LINE (1/4” phone jack)
- Outputs: L/MONO, R (1/4” phone jacks) Headphones (1/4” stereo phone jack)
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- Amp Output / Speaker: 3 W / 4 cm x 1, 0.5 W / 3.5 cm x 2
- Display: 3 characters x1 line with 8 segment LED
- Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours or more (when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 524 x 232 x 70 mm / 20.63" x 9.13" x 2.76"
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs. (without batteries and included microphone)
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 9V), Condenser Microphone
- Accessories: Soft Case: KMK-10
microKORG S New Presets (Bank A)
- A.21 TriStep Jag
- A.22 Metallic Arp
- A.23 Build Arp
- A.24 Gnaw Bass
- A.25 Stab Base
- A.26 Child’s Play
- A.27 Plane Lead
- A.28 Space Cat
- A.31 PluckSyn
- A.32 Crispy Lead
- A.33 Birdy Synth
- A.34 Peacebells
- A.35 PanPolyfonic
- A.36 Trills
- A.37 Tasty Bath
- A.38 Oscillation
- A.41 Nasty Bath
- A.42 ScaryVoxBass
- A.43 Bad Bass
- A.44 Jaws’ Death
- A.45 Angry Tiger
- A.46 Lane Drive
- A.47 Rampaging
- A.48 RiseFall Arp
- Hip Hop/Vintage
- A.51 Disco Bass
- A.52 eF eM Bass
- A.53 Whip Lead
- A.54 Bad Stab
- A.55 Tine E.Piano
- A.56 eF eM Piano
- A.57 VelFiltClav
- A.58 Robot Mouth
- A.61 NewWave Bass
- A.62 Classic Lead
- A.63 Spaceship
- A.64 Major Lead
- A.65 Squ Rez Lead
- A.66 Lofi Beep
- A.67 Cerebellum
- A.68 SimpleString
- A.71 Sickness
- A.72 Light Gun
- A.73 Transporter
- A.74 Antiterror
- A.75 Sweep Chord
- A.76 Bruiser
- A.77 Haus Chord
- A.78 Love Parade
- A.81 Vox Chord
- A.82 Singer
- A.83 LadyVoyce
- A.84 DemonVoyce
- A.85 Crystalize
- A.86 Chopping
- A.87 Simple Echo
- A.88 Coil Spring
- Bank B/C are the same as original microKORG Bank A/B.
- Bank D is User Programs.