Recognizing a crucial, unfulfilled need in the professional market for products that can command and manage a wide variety of audio sources through a single unit, the DN-508MX and 508MXA Zone Mixers are refreshingly uncomplicated, high-performance solutions for controlling and routing up to eight audio sources in multi-room venues. Special attention has been paid to the design of the front panel interface to make them intuitive and easy to operate, which makes the “learning curve” on these products very short. The 508MXA has on-board zone amplification for added flexibility when configuring a specific system with different requirements.
Typical applications include restaurants, hotels, museums, nightclubs, sports bars and large corporate offices. Both mixers have remote controllability via RS-232C and IP for the commercial installations. The DN-508MX and 508MXA also have several features dedicated for professional use such as a professional grade head-amp, MIC/LINE PAD, full BTL balanced outputs, 3-band EQ for inputs, 5-band EQ for outputs, Priority, Delay, Dynamics, system control application (Web remote), and scheduling function to operate automatically for optimum energy efficiency.
A Web-based GUI makes it simple to control every function of the unit, from whatever device is most convenient for the user.
- 6 mic/line inputs
- 4 ST inputs
- 1 aux input on front and rear
- 8 zone outputs
- 4 zone amplifier input
- 4 zone 4 Ohm / 8 Ohm output or 2 zone 70V/100V/BTL speaker output
- Full BTL circuit for balanced output
- Professional-grade grounding and sound quality
- Remote controllability using TCP/IP, RS-232, and RS-422
- 3-band equalizer for all inputs
- 5-band equalizer for all zone outputs
- Delay and dynamics function for all zone outputs
- 483 mm x 415 mm x 88 mm
- 10.7 kg