4-kanals, klass D-slutsteg - 4 x 60W 8 ohm
Up to 60 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms The outputs of the SPA4-60 are designed to provide 60 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
ENERGY STAR® certified amplifier The SPA4-60 are EnergyStarcertified amplifiers; efficient class-D amplifiers that conserve energy and require no active cooling, so they reduce operational costs.
Bridgeable outputs for higher power Bridging the outputs of the SPA4-60 provide up to 200 watts into low impedance, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V providing outstanding flexibility.
Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down The EnergyStar Auto-Ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from Standby and seamless power-down following 28 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
Rack-mountable 1U, half rack with enclosure The SPA2-60 can be mounted in 1/2 RU reducing rack space requirements. In addition their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting.
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Stereo Mode, watts per channel: 4Ω/8Ω dynamic, both channels driven 60watts
- Bridged Mode, watts per channel: 200watts
- 70V & 100V: 250watts
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB (8Ω setting)
- Frequency Response(20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0.1 dB, -0.1 dB
- Input Impedance: >10 kΩ (balanced), >10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Size: 43 mm × 220 mm × 241 mm
- Weight: 1,8kg
- Includes: Power cable, quick start guide, connector kit, rack mount ears, mounting brackets