Pro Features Made Affordable, All in a Heavy-Gauge Steel Chassis.
Multi-use PV® Series mixers feature discrete, ultra-low-noise microphone preamps that are essential for live-sound reproduction and studio recording, plus a host of additional features such as effects and monitor sends on each channel, zero-latency record monitoring capability and 48 volts phantom power.
Equipped with Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, the PV 6 BT mixer is excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV 6 BT mixer includes 2 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 2 direct outputs for recording, a stereo input channel, and a dedicated media channel, and Bluetooth® wireless input and high quality digital effects. Other features include 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, built-in stereo compressor, an on-board selectable high impedance preamp equalized for guitar, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, signal/clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge.
Features such as Bluetooth® allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Direct outs on the mic channels allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 6 BT mixer can stream the stereo mix directly to and from a PC via USB. The USB to Control Room switch allows for direct monitoring when recording with a DAW, such as the included REAPER software. These mixers also feature a tablet cradle to hold a smart device for convenient display and easy operation.
- Rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 2 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 2 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 3/4 stereo 1/4" or 3.5mm input channel
- Channel 5/6 stereo 1/4", RCA, or Bluetooth input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- 1/4" main stereo outputs
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Built-in master compression
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Product Dimensions: 18.42 cm x 28.96 cm x 5.56 cm
- Weight: 5.29 lb(2.4 kg)