The MS112 is an XLR switching device. The MS112 will allow you to Push To Talk or mute an XLR signal with a selectable momentary or latching switch configuration. LED indicator for monitoring where the XLR signal is being sent. A mic or line level XLR is plugged into the input, and output is sent to the A or B outputs in a momentary or latching configuration. Quiet switching for both +48V phantom power microphones or dynamic microphones.
- XLR female input and XLR male output jacks
- Selectable Momentary or latching
- Quiet momentary or latching XLR switching
- ground/lift switch to eliminate possible ground loops
- LED status indicator to let you see what output is active