The MA258 is a Integrated Audio Amplifier with RIAA Phono preamp built in. It has three selectable stereo inputs phonograph, RCA and a 3.5mm jack for phones or tablets.
The MA258 also has a very well designed headphone output so it can be used as a stand alone headphone amplifier. The MA258 was designed to have the highest level of sound quality, whether you are using it as a headphone amp or with speakers. At every design stage we spent a considerable amount of time focused on one thing, sound quality.
- Plug your turntable into the Phono RIAA input.
- Connect your phone to the 1/8″ jack.
- Connect your DAC or other to the RCA input.
- Connect speakers, and you are set for a complete sonic experience.
- Line Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Power Output: 20 Watts RMS (4 Ohms)
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Voltage Gain: 30 dB Line
- THD: .05% typical
- EIN: 3 mV
- Efficiency: 85%
- Input Sensitivity: 28 mV
- Bandwidth: 20Hz – 25 kHz +/- 3dB