The DN-300RMKII records to both SD and USB media simultaneously – perfect for recording conferences where the client needs a copy of the recording after the event.
With outstanding ease-of-use and simple operation, anyone can use the DN-300RMKII right out of the box and record to SD, USB or both. Utilizing Dual Mono or Dual Stereo modes, the ability to record a second mono or stereo file at -10dB on the same media is supported - even when recording to both SD and USB at the same time.
The DN-300RMKII is exactly what the market is looking for in terms of a simple but high-quality recording solution for commercial applications. The DN-300RMKII gives installers and contractors the flexibility and convenience they need for total commercial recording capability.
- Records WAV and Mp3 files to SD and USB media simultaneously
- Simple and easy to use
- Powers-up in record-ready mode
- Dual Stereo & Dual Mono modes for recording -10dB safety tracks on the same media
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Compact 1RU design
- (2) XLR outputs
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output
- (1) RCA stereo output pair
- (2) XLR inputs
- (1) RCA stereo input pair
- (1) USB port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) IEC AC power input
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 484 x 277 x 44mm
- Weight: 3 kg