Det finns många klassiska syntar som idag antingen är omöjliga att få tag på eller otroligt dyra att köpa, om man kommer över ett exemplar.
Lösningen är Arturias Analog Classics mjukvaruinstrument. Med Arturias TAE® "True Analog Emulation”-teknologi reproduceras ton, vågformer, filter och andra egenskaper exakt från en analog synt. Utöver detta hittar du en mängd andra unika vintage-keyboard instrument i analog Classics. Välkommen in.
V Collection 7 is the most comprehensive anthology of classic synth and keyboards ever made. This is decades of passionate research, modelling, and development. This is your chance to take your place in music history.
24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. New instruments in version 7 includes a Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab 4, and an updated B-3 V2 organ.
What do you see?
History’s greatest musicians and the iconic instruments they used started the story, we gave their legacy new life and fresh potential, and the pen is now in your hands. The next chapter is yours to write. The new Mellotron V features all original tapes, as well as the ability to play your own samples with authentic tape emulation. The Synthi V is a patch pin modular synth now with added modulations, effects, updated sequencer. Then, the CZ V added a flavour of digital synthesis with its razor-sharp sound and sonic flexibility.
Combining 8000+ of the ‘best of’ sounds from V Collection, Analog Lab 4 now features an even easier to use browsing section and a ‘Stage’ view for live performances. The “Multi” mode allows for two instruments to be layered, and all instruments and presets can be mapped.
History’s finest keyboards at your fingertips
We regularly ask our users and the wider music production community what iconic instruments they would like us reimagine, and then we work our magic. When you purchase V Collection 7, you’ll be given the keys to your own personal synth and keyboard museum. In it, you’ll find 24 jaw-dropping legends that defined music history, and - in your hands - will shape the sound of tomorrow.
- NEW: Mellotron V: features all original tapes, as well as the ability to play your own samples with authentic tape emulation.
- NEW: Synthi V: the quirky British “silver machine” put a new spin on modular synthesis.
- NEW: CZ V: Now beefed up as software, with added modulations and awesome effects!
- NEW: Analog Lab 4: Over 8000 presets for quick access sounds, and a new live performance ‘Stage’ view for quick and easy live performance.
- B-3 V2: The classic organ updated with refined audio engine, modelling, and new features.
- CMI V: the mother of all samplers, supercharged and ready to revolutionize your tracks.
- DX7 V: Yamaha’s revolutionary digital synth, now easy to edit, full of new features, and at your command.
- Buchla Easel V: the avant-garde West coast experimental synth now features a physics-based sound engine.
- Clavinet V: the iconic performance keyboard, perfect for pop, soul, and rock.
- Piano V 2: the physically modelled piano suite, updated with new models and exciting new features.
- ARP2600 V: the super-versatile, semi-modular analog 70s legend.
- CS-80 V: Yamaha’s polyphonic supersynth reborn.
- Jup-8 V: the software reincarnation of the sound designer’s dream synth.
- Mini V: the iconic 70s monosynth reborn.
- Modular V: Dr Moog’s modular monolith.
- SEM V: the ultimate analog companion synth.
- Prophet V: 2 Sequential Circuits masterpieces reimagined as software synths.
- VOX Continental V: the finest recreation of the breathy combo organ.
- Farfisa V: the iconic sound of the 60s combo organ, regained.
- Wurli V: the versatile keyboard brought to life through physical modelling.
- Solina V: the string ensemble synth that started it all, back in the game.
- Matrix-12 V: Oberheim’s game-changer now at your fingertips.
- Stage-73 V: Fender’s iconic electric piano recaptured through physical modelling.
- Synclavier V: the impossibly rare digital masterpiece, recreated by the original designer.